WFL/ Ludwig stands question

tris66

Reaction score
Sorry to ask too many stupid questions. I admit it. I'm a guitar player. Drooling mouth breather. Durrrrr. I'm cleaning closets. These were in piles that are 'going away.' WFL snare stand, bottom of a rusty Ludwig stand (I have the thumb screws), and a strange old throne. Anything here that shouldn't go to the 'local' drum buy-sell' guy or the scrap pile?

Attachments

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
The throne looks semi home made . The stands are worth a bit to WFL ers and vintage Ludwig collectors trying to match period correct hardware to their kits .

I have original parts from a Fender Jazzmaster . I can't bring myself to get rid of them sort of thing, even though I play drums .

tris66

Reaction score
The throne looks semi home made . The stands are worth a bit to WFL ers and vintage Ludwig collectors trying to match period correct hardware to their kits .

I have original parts from a Fender Jazzmaster . I can't bring myself to get rid of them sort of thing, even though I play drums .
Thanks. I asked the question in case somebody needed them. They are gone. Got rid of a truck load.... yes, a truck load of drum stuff today. So happy.

Jazzmaster parts? Should I ask if you still have the Jazzmaster? I'm working on overcoming my 'I can't just throw that away' mentality.... or mental illness. Probably the result of growing up poor.... and maybe a little bit of having grandparents who were depression era babies. Have respect and gratitude for what you have, but don't let objects possess you.

JDA

DFO Master
Reaction score
not only that ; ) it just doesn't "disappear... it goes somewhere. somewhere else where someone else gets to stare at it ; ) I had the same throne with my first set; used it for about 10 minutes and then never again. The other stand stuff could have been of use to someone. . maybe whomever is staring at it, now..