header.nohb.html

WFL PLAYER SET

st.inc

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These were sitting in a local shop in the corner for years. I finally came around to picking them up and then realized they were WFL drums.. I havent done any damage or harm to the 12" and 20", but the 16" shell i picked up was painted green on the inside and the wrap was beat and had a longated hole for the floor tom leg mount screw. After removing wrap it still didnt seem to match the other 2 so still lookig for a 16" unwrapped mahogany WFL floortom shell but untill then this is the shell i will use until then. Had to use LUDWIG atlas mounts for the floor tom legs due to the wooden hoops being larger. Just a project i decided to put together.

Attachments

• 20180531_204200_LLS.jpg
    20180531_204200_LLS.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 16

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
I think they look great together! 20 and 12 in Wfl can be hard to come by. I know that they must sound great! Well done.

Mike

st.inc

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ive been playing a lot of
hard rock and metal on these and they hang right in there.

Bongo Brad

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
st.inc said:
Had to use LUDWIG atlas mounts for the floor tom legs due to the wooden hoops being larger.
Is that a top hoop? A friend's kit had hoops like that, but the bottom floor tom hoop had cut-outs for the legs.

st.inc

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bongo Brad said:
Had to use LUDWIG atlas mounts for the floor tom legs due to the wooden hoops being larger.
Is that a top hoop? A friend's kit had hoops like that, but the bottom floor tom hoop had cut-outs for the legs.
Must be. I didnt realize that the legs wouldnt work with the bottom hoop. Gues i will have to shop around or cut them myself.