What 1 drum related item of yours ‘epitomizes’ it’s category or intended use.

bassanddrum84

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
21” zildjian a sweet ride no matter how many’s rides I have. The sweet ride is my favorite and hasn’t left my kit in ten years. No matter if I’m playing rock reggae pop country or whatever it just sounds perfect to me.

Shovel&Pale

Reaction score
21” zildjian a sweet ride no matter how many’s rides I have. The sweet ride is my favorite and hasn’t left my kit in ten years. No matter if I’m playing rock reggae pop country or whatever it just sounds perfect to me.
Yeah, forgot to mention 21" Sabian AAX stage ride. Have had no reason to even entertain the thought of looking at anything else.

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoy every drum and cymbal I own but I know me, they are always subject to change depending on my needs / taste at any given time. So I will go with two non instrument choices and start with another throne vote again.... The Porter & Davies this Gigster (buying a new BC2 as well) is a part of my daily set up now and I dont see a date without it!. AND my stick bag... I can think of very little more personal to me than a stick bag and this Wolf has covered me for 20 years... its carries an amazing amount of stuff and does it with sleek, clean organization!

20190627_201523 copy copy.jpg

20200125_122308.jpg