What Are You Listening To?

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
I really wanna hate this, but I have to admit, its an interesting take on the classic Lou Reed rocker....

bigbonzo

DFO Master
Reaction score
Edgar an amazing talent as was his bro Johnny. Saw them both together Sunshine Inn Asbury Park NJ ‘72 ish $Fi dolla! Mind was blown when they broke out Frankenstein I said this pot is amazing lol
I'm sure Edgar was quite a show back in the day. I saw him as a warm-up band a couple years ago. Man, was I disappointed. I went to the bathroom as soon as they started "Frankenstein" for their encore.

Tmcfour

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The best re-emergence of a band in years IMHO. Glad that these guys are touring again and selling out venues. Well deserved.

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'm sure Edgar was quite a show back in the day. I saw him as a warm-up band a couple years ago. Man, was I disappointed. I went to the bathroom as soon as they started "Frankenstein" for their encore.
That lifestyle will put a hurtin on ya. He’s shot

bigbonzo

DFO Master
Reaction score
I just remembered that Edgar Winter was a warm-up for Deep Purple.

Now THAT was a good show. Though, I am sick of hearing "Smoke On The Water".

Last edited:

Latest posts