What Are You Listening To?

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and now, let us pause for this Ambrosia moment....

...thank you. You may now continue with your day.

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
...and now, let us pause for this Ambrosia moment....
...thank you. You may now continue with your day.
Kinda strange that you just posted these Elvis. This week we lost David Lewis the keyboard player here with Ambrosia. David played piano with them during this time when they produced a string of hits. He had a brilliant musical mind and was the bands unsung musician that made these songs work. I knew Dave in college and we played in a top 40 band right after graduation. It was during this time that he made his inroads in LA and contributed his unique playing to many successful recording groups in town during that time. RIP David Lewis.

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda strange that you just posted these Elvis. This week we lost David Lewis the keyboard player here with Ambrosia. David played piano with them during this time when they produced a string of hits. He had a brilliant musical mind and was the bands unsung musician that made these songs work. I knew Dave in college and we played in a top 40 band right after graduation. It was during this time that he made his inroads in LA and contributed his unique playing to many successful recording groups in town during that time. RIP David Lewis.
So sorry for the loss of your friend Sinc.
I am just finding out about this as I read your post.
Apologies if the "smatalecky" attitude of my post seemed a "slap-in-the-face" to the recent passing of Dave Lewis.
Ambrosia was a great band and I actually posted those particular songs because I've enjoyed them for many years now.

Elvis