What Celebrity Drummer Should Replace You?

1988fxlr

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I studied with Carmine, when he was younger, he’d have no problem doing that.
Thats awesome. I think he’s still an NYC guy so its only 30 miles if he wants to terrorize the neighborhood

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thats awesome. I think he’s still an NYC guy so its only 30 miles if he wants to terrorize the neighborhood
Back in 1972, a family on my block in the Bronx had this really vicious dog. Whenever anyone walked by, the dog literally bit the chain link fence, jumping and growling trying to tear the by-passer in shreds. Well my friend Nick was a drummer and he endured this dog for months on end. One morning as Nick was headed to rehearsal past the house, the dog went crazy and nearly leaped the yard after him. Nick lost it. He went home, got his Gretsch snare, stand and sticks and went back to the house and proceeded to wail out vicious rudiments with the dog going crazy until the owner came out and brought the dog in. After that, the dog was never left in the yard again. So there you have it, Gretsch COB Snare Drums, musical instruments & Pet Owner Training Tool.

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spike Jones

Monday317

Reaction score
Let's say you want to quit your band, but the bandleader convinces you it'd be unfair to the other guys if you left without lining up a replacement -- and because your draw so many people -- your replacement has to be a well-known celebrity.

What drummer would you select? ... Again, it has to be an actual celebrity ... if the name has to be preceded by an explainer like "former MLB shortstop" Omar Vizquel, it will not be accepted. They also cannot be dead like James Brown, Johnny Carson or Marvin Gaye.

Courtney Cox

Billy Bob Thornton

Justin Bieber

Jimmy Kimmel

John Stamos

Mike Piazza

Jeremy Piven

Bill Cosby

Jenny Jones

Cara Delevigne

Rosie O'Donnell

Josh Groban

Tipper Gore

Dana Carvey

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Chevey Chase

Jason Schwartzman

Will Ferrell

Craig Ferguson

Gary Busey

Patrick Stewart

Jeremy Clarkson

Mary Berry

McLovin (Christopher Mintz-Plasse).
Any of them, with My Left Shoe as a write-in candidate,

Michael M.

Reaction score
Let's say you want to quit your band, but the bandleader convinces you it'd be unfair to the other guys if you left without lining up a replacement -- and because your draw so many people -- your replacement has to be a well-known celebrity.

What drummer would you select? ... Again, it has to be an actual celebrity ... if the name has to be preceded by an explainer like "former MLB shortstop" Omar Vizquel, it will not be accepted. They also cannot be dead like James Brown, Johnny Carson or Marvin Gaye.

Courtney Cox

Billy Bob Thornton

Justin Bieber

Jimmy Kimmel

John Stamos

Mike Piazza

Jeremy Piven

Bill Cosby

Jenny Jones

Cara Delevigne

Rosie O'Donnell

Josh Groban

Tipper Gore

Dana Carvey

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Chevey Chase

Jason Schwartzman

Will Ferrell

Craig Ferguson

Gary Busey

Patrick Stewart

Jeremy Clarkson

Mary Berry

Animal, from the Muppets.

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score

Courtney Cox

Billy Bob Thornton

Justin Bieber

Jimmy Kimmel

John Stamos

Mike Piazza

Jeremy Piven

Bill Cosby

Jenny Jones

Cara Delevigne

Rosie O'Donnell

Josh Groban

Tipper Gore

Dana Carvey

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Chevey Chase

Jason Schwartzman

Will Ferrell

Craig Ferguson

Gary Busey

Patrick Stewart

Jeremy Clarkson

Mary Berry

Are you saying all on your list are drummers?