what happened???

ducodon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
4 blocks from turn 1 of the indianapolis motor spe
well guys the month of may is over and i am starting to come out of this beer induced fog(not that it's a bad thing just a indy 500 thing). so what have i missed other then the chitown show. any fights,steals,deals? just wondering what the hell happened.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
donnie
a guy in the vintage section did find a vintage gretsch kit in a trash dumpster. seems like that has been the highlight if i can recall correctly. :)

mike

9Lb Tongue

oh, and we had a crazed spammer against Steve Bowman on memorial day...not many saw it though. he was here and gone in a flash...
littered the entire board in about 10 minutes with some diabolical rant about Mike Portinoy...??? :shock:

ducodon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
dam poot thats a sad story there about the stolen drum.

i seen on the news a year or so ago that this guy had his corvette stollen in the 70's(it was reported) well 30 years later someone trys to ship the car to japen or somewere and us customs ran the vin number well long story short the dude got his corvette back and was on good morning amarica in it. so thats a stick sticky stuff. but if the dude reported it stolen i think he might just get he's drum back but if there was no report F@*$ him

ducodon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
dude i feel awnered now!!! and yes i had a half gallen of pattron margaretas on friday. 21 beers and a stake on saterday and me and old jim beam had one hell of a race day.

jim's right campers,parking cars and hauling cooler on my trick payed for it all fellas. can't wait tell the brickyard and then the bikes wo ho 2 more drunkin stuper week ends this summer

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
punkdrummer said:
well guys the month of may is over and i am starting to come out of this beer induced fog(not that it's a bad thing just a indy 500 thing). so what have i missed other then the chitown show. any fights,steals,deals? just wondering what the hell happened.

I (mostly) behaved myself, so you didn't miss much. :twisted:

Latest posts