What Is This? (Rogers Inner Sticker) *SOLVED*

thestorysold

Reaction score
there's no badge on this drum, but the inner sticker appears to be a Rogers. after some internet searching I found they had a 'Pageant' line, but only was able to find a few images and they were only snare drums. I searched here as well, but there weren't many helpful posts. nothing else on this drum looks like any Rogers I've ever seen.

here's the sticker on the inside of the shell:
2.PNG

here are the lugs (I've never seen these before. they slight resemble Ludwig's with the three lines) also the wrap is like a brown marine pearl, which I've also never seen:

1.PNG

tone control:

5.PNG

almost looks like inside of the shell is partially painted grey like a Rogers, but also stained grey.

any ideas? is this just a random no-name tom?

spinningchicken

Reaction score

Not sure about the inner sticker, don't know if they used them on the 360 drums, or if someone put it there later.

The lugs are Rogers 360, as is the tone control.

thestorysold

Reaction score

Not sure about the inner sticker, don't know if they used them on the 360 drums, or if someone put it there later.

The lugs are Rogers 360, as is the tone control.
awesome! thank you- mystery solved. that's definitely what it is. I wonder if they just slapped the wrong sticker on there or something. the color is Red Umber. I guess the lighting in the picture makes them look brown. someone actually had a set of them listed on here 5 years ago.