What is this thing?

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
They are the clips that hold the Weckl muffling system in place. The missing part is the long cloth tube that would be held in place against the bass drum head by those clips.

agogobil

Drum Czardine
Reaction score
That is a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeter on the Rockwell Retroencabulator ... probably early 80's model. Those were used to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

Don't ask me how I know this.

MasterBlaster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well, to be perfectly honest and (in my humble opinion, of course!) without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning ones views and by trying to make it objectified, and considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

CherryClassic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
My brother-in-law has some of them but he lives at 40th and Plum; that's 40 miles from no where and Plum out in the sticks.

I ain't drivin' out there just to ask him.

sherm

utdrummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That is a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeter on the Rockwell Retroencabulator ... probably early 80's model. Those were used to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

Don't ask me how I know this.
News to me. I didn't know they came in the non-reversible version. thanks for posting!

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
well
oil
beef
hooked

its the giggling pins off me laughin' shaft

jansara

Reaction score
Those were used to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.
No, they were not. The synchronized incremental time-phase of sinusoidal depleneration produced functional reciprocal flexibility.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Remo branded potato chip bag clip?

C'mon, we know you posted it on purpose to see how many stupid things we could come up with.;)

Rick

Reaction score
It’s the clip that holds the flux capacitor (which is what makes time travel possible)...

Latest posts