Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come to me my lovely

For the cost of a set of drums, but...

kallen49

Reaction score
I already have my home built version.
Loaded on my collapsible cart are; my DW canister throne, (the poly version with wheels, containing Yamaha Xtown hardware), cymbals & drums in Protection Racket bags, mic stand and on my back a Vic Firth backpack/stick bag.

Veloc looks like a well designed product, I certainly like the cymbal case.
A bit bulky for weekend warriors playing small venues? Maybe that’s not the market they aim for.
Magnets are a good idea (as long as your laptop is not near them).

Last edited:

Browny

Reaction score
Come to me my lovely

For the cost of a set of drums, but...
Seems like it might only work with the one set of the stackable/square ended bag/case sizes they've specified for their kit: 22x16 kick, 10x8 & 12x10 toms, 16x14 floor, 6x14 snare, 22" cymbal bag, then the hardware bag & double pedal bag.

And yeah... $1,600USD?!

Paradiddle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I really like it - finally some innovation in cases.

Splat

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Will it fit through a standard door frame? Some places I've played the doors don't open all the way.

bellbrass

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good God, that looks like a heavy haul, even with the cart. Wouldn't want to have to roll that thing uphill.

hsosdrum

Reaction score
I play a double kit, so, $3,000 for two of those??? Thanks, but I'll make multiple trips. (I can use the exercise anyway...)

Plus, if you transport in a car (as opposed to a van or a truck) you'll have to detach everything to fit it all into the car.

scaramanga

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's silly but I'm obsessed with achieving the One Trip Load. Rack n Roller is working for me, but it's a beast.

RedeyeSPR

Reaction score
Maybe if these were molded hard cases it could be worth half that. Every bag will eventually tear out and the zippers will fail. No thanks. I only need 2 trips for a 4 piece with a simple floor cart.

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
My rock n roller was $135 and I can use it for the PA or even furniture around the house. I get one trip and that includes the hardware case that doesn't require the stands to be broken down beyond folding the legs.

drummer5359

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in in hilly western Pennsylvania where so many venues have steps to deal with, this just isn't practical. Plus I use two floor toms, so I'd still have to make a second trip. When I lived in Florida it might have been more practical, a simple cart worked fine there.

NobleCooleyNut

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does look interesting but I can get in the door in two loads max with my Rock N Roller cart and Beato Pro 1 Combo bags ( one bag holds rack, floor and snare ) . I could get in , in one trip )especially since I changed my hardware to the Tama Classic series ) if I had to .

Targalx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
No thanks. My gear works fine. Cheap used soft bags and my $55 cart is all I need. I'm very happy saving $1,550 by using my current setup.

I'm glad people are thinking of better ways to haul kits! I just wish it had a more affordable price; I might consider it at $400-ish.