What to do with a set of Aqua Stage Customs in Players Condition.

frankmott

Humble (drum) shop-keeper
Reaction score
The above price estimates seem accurate to me. If that falls beneath your "why bother?" threshold, by all means donate to a charitable organization able to generate a tax-receipt. They are plausibly a $500 deduction. Of course, if you don't itemize, it's a moot point.

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It seems to me donating is the best idea above. Find a music store near you that gives lessons the instructors will know which kids parents or parent are having troubles ...they might even help you donate anonymously if that's your wish. Or I like JDA's idea of trading for Bronze .... A nice Old A or possibly get half of the asking price for something new you've got on your list?

CherryClassic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If you are in the donating mode a small town Senior Activity Center may be a good place. In some big cities where parking is a hassle some club owners may be interested to have a back line set available.

But some young school age person struggling to find a kit would be excited to have those. You should see what I had to put up with. LOL Wished I had a picture.

sherm

Cauldronics

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'm in the same paddle boat (definitely not a yacht, considering the drums) with my "what should I do with 'em" 1983 Tama Superstar kit. I played them for many years and they were beaten but good before being mine, they're power sizes and when I took them to guitar ctr, they offered $223 for 5 toms and the kick. I couldn't be bothered.

I was taking them out for dive bar gigs where nobody pays much attention to the kit. Now, I take a kit that should see the outside world instead of being cooped up like some precious ring in my burrow.

I might give this kit away but honestly, it sounds too good, which is why it's the ugly step child who can sing, that I can't give up for adoption.

CAMDRUMS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have seen those drums in excellent condition going for $300. There is so much used inventory out there I think you’d be lucky to get $200. Maybe consider donating.

Latest posts