What Was The Last Rock Show You Saw?

Tmcfour

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A band called Cetus. They're local legends around here but never toured or anything.

Bigger acts... I think it was Ignite. It was their singer Zoli's last show with them.

lamartee

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot one. It's my favorite band, too.

On April 10, I "attended" the Kvelertak Living From Your Living Room One-Day Tour (broadcast live from Norway).

To recapture the rock show vibe, I stood outside my car for about two hours before the show drinking beer with my son -- blasting tunes.

Wore high-end headphones for the show (because my wife was working in the other room), and it sounded fantastic. Great band.

Sorry, not enough Noodles and more importantly a glaring scarcity of Doodles.

Tmcfour

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A band called Cetus. They're local legends around here but never toured or anything.

Bigger acts... I think it was Ignite. It was their singer Zoli's last show with them.

Haha, I just found the Cetus show on you tube... so here is the last show I was at. I'm on the far left standing on a chair toward the back. Sometimes you can see me.

Warrenbonz

Reaction score
Classic Albums Live Abbey Road in September. Have a 15 month old baby at home so live shows have been few and far between for awhile.

Neal Pert

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Man, probably Father John Misty and Jason Isbell last summer. I've seen some club dates with local people since then. I had big plans to catch a ton of shows this summer while I was on vacation, but that will not be happening.

bbunks

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Weekend before lockdowns started I traveled to DC / Baltimore to hear music with a friend:

March 6 - Steve Hackett

March 7 - Cindy Blackman Santana

Feels now like I got in under the wire and had my last concerts of the pre-Covid era.