What's a reasonable price for these drums?

healthie1

Reaction score
Hi boys!

I'm looking to buy:
a 24/26" ludwig WMP B&O badge bass drum
16x16" floor tom

I'm really not sure what a reasonable price would be, should I find these drums - I'm not a collector, players grade is fine with me. Any rough estimates? I've looked on sold listing on ebay and it's pretty slim pickins'.

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
The floor tom should not be too hard to locate. The bass drum could be tricky to find. You also need to remember that the pattern of WMP changed in the mid 70's. Do you have toms already? Depending on condition I would guess $300-400 on the floor and $500-600 on the bass. Early 70's bass drums would fetsch a little more money and of course the condition and degree of yellowing could come in to play.

healthie1

Reaction score
The floor tom should not be too hard to locate. The bass drum could be tricky to find. You also need to remember that the pattern of WMP changed in the mid 70's. Do you have toms already? Depending on condition I would guess $300-400 on the floor and $500-600 on the bass. Early 70's bass drums would fetsch a little more money and of course the condition and degree of yellowing could come in to play.
I’m putting a shell bank together and I want a double kick together - thanks for your insight!