JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

322d3747f793592dccbe9d052bb51614--rogers-drums-drum-sets.jpg

cribbon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That ad with Alex (plus his playing on Heavy Weather) and a Roy Burns clinic drove me right into the Rogers camp in 1977.

5stroke

Reaction score

Attachments

• bermuda_nashville drummer ludwig.jpg
    bermuda_nashville drummer ludwig.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 65

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
From a 1996 issue of Modern Drummer featuring one of the longest-serving members of Jethro Tull, Doane Perry, and his wonderful Premiers.

That wrap is fantastic. I had no idea the St Cleve Chronicle and Linwell Advertiser performed that kind of work on drums, but didn't they do a great job?

premierbrick.jpg

Last edited:

bermuda

Pro
Reaction score
Same web site- here's another ad w/Bermuda in a group of Nashville drummers

While I was flattered to be included, I don't qualify as a Nashville Drummer in the way that the other players who live and work there do. Well, also except Todd Trent, but he was Ludwig's artist relations guy for many years and probably signed all of them. Anyway, the photo was shot on the steps of the Ryman Auditorium across from the convention center during summer NAMM, 2009. I was attending, and strongly urged to be in the photo, even though I didn't think it was appropriate for the purpose of the ad. But nobody gave me any grief, they're all good guys, some of whom I knew already.

Here's an outtake from the shoot - note the two Ludwig execs all the way in the back!

Ludwig_Ryman.jpg

Last edited: