When can you edit your member title?

bodinski

the Tingler
Reaction score
The option seems to be available for some & not for others. Is this related to one's post count?
Thanks!
bo

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
go to your profile. click on edit my profile. scroll down and you will see profile information in bold letters. you should see a member title box to the right of that. let me know if that doesn't work..

mike

Tinman

Lincoln Highway Drummer
Reaction score
Mike, this has never worked for me either. As you can see by this screenshot, I don't have anywhere to edit my member title -- unless I am missing something.

Attachments

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
it very well may be something that changes with the member status. I hadn't run across that. ben will most likely run across this and should be able to respond..

mike

bodinski

the Tingler
Reaction score
Thanks Mike! I was just curious.
Looks like Tin has his "Lincoln Highway" thang workin'..

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
this makes no sense. tinman-how did you change yours??

mike

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
for you guys that want them changed, pm me with what you want and i'll be glad to do so in the meantime.

mike

bcarey13

Team Bonham
Reaction score
mlayton said:
lol....man I sure wish I could remember things like I used to...

mike
Mike, you changed it for me,,,

this makes no sense. tinman-how did you change yours??

mike
Seeing those quotes all together just made me crack up....too bad only a limited amount of people will see it

zenstat

Senior Cymbal Nerd
Reaction score
Thank you for this afternoons amusement. I laughed out loud. Mainly because I suffer from the same thing. I'm sure I used to remember every tiny technical detail, but maybe I'm just mis-remembering...

Oh, and I don't see any interface to change mine either...not that I'm busting to change it. :happy11:

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
what kills me is that I can remember crazy precise details like what grams my ride cymbals are,and where I got them, and who from. but I can't remember what we had for supper last night ,ya know. I would say it's because i'm closing in on 50. but my memory has always been way, too detailed in some areas and lackluster in common areas..

mike

k_50

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I haven't ever given any thought to changing one's member status/title, but, now that I think of it, doesn't "advanced member" sound a bit dirty? (in an Austin Powers sort of way)

Latest posts