Where is W&A Player?

cwdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen him post in quite a while. Is he sick or ?? Very provocative and outspoken. Added some spice to the forum IMHO. Hope he is OK.
Coy

thin shell

DFO Master
Reaction score
he posted on vintagedrumforum.com today so he must be taking a break from dfo.

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Provocative is good in modern art.
Outspoken is good in human rights activism.
Spice is good in BBQ and Asian food.

In a forum where all types of people meet to discuss their shared interest in music, those things are not good.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Provocative is good in modern art.
Outspoken is good in human rights activism.
Spice is good in BBQ and Asian food.

In a forum where all types of people meet to discuss their shared interest in music, those things are not good.
Give me a break, when it comes right down to it does anybody really care?

I say; say what you got to say.

rhythmace

Rhythmace
Reaction score
Someone remind me, what was his previous name here before getting booted and then allowed back? I remember him going missing a while back and appeared again and stated that he had health issues with his heart. I suspected that he had high blood pressure. He and I had the worst PM war about politics that you can imagine. He said that he would cut off my head and sheeet in it. Laugh! I almost told him that I thought that Rogers went under because he was the rep. Laugh! He did have some decent inside info on the business. Too bad he could not control his anger or something, although I thought he was better than before by a lot. Ace

steambent

DFO Master
Reaction score
He was LeedyBDP and got booted out under that name. I remember one time a new person had joined and asked some questions about drums( some what stupid but not political in any way) and he chastised the crap out of him. Just a total a@@ to this new guy.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
I think......that when the latest forum software came out, it changed some login/display names. I recall that his might have reverted back to the Leedybdp which did have an issue with it. Howie was back in good standing with the forum and had been for some time though. I think the change just prohibited him from logging back in here. Keep in mind, I haven't been an Admin for years, so this is out of my control. I too have seen him on VDF and also Facebook. Knowledgeable guy for sure.

Mike

tommykat1

DFO Master
Reaction score
I enjoyed his repartee and avoided any conflict, thankfully. In fact (maybe unbelievably) I never encountered anything bad under either name. Hope he finds his way back.

Latest posts