where to find Premier BD decals?

Steele

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a source for Premier BD decals? All the ones I can find on ebay seem to be made by the same seller, and they want $16 for shipping to Australia. Yes $16!!

Anyway, wondering if anyone had an alternative for me? It doesn't need to be period correct, anything other than capital block letter logo is cool.

Steele

Steele

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
you could make your own with your computer... :twisted:
Yeah nup.

Actually lazer, I posted too soon. I found one seller in the UK who does great deals on the old style logos. Got a few for upcoming projects/jobs. Thanks anyway mate

k.zildjian

DFO Master
Reaction score
Anyone have a source for Premier BD decals? All the ones I can find on ebay seem to be made by the same seller, and they want $16 for shipping to Australia. Yes $16!!

Anyway, wondering if anyone had an alternative for me? It doesn't need to be period correct, anything other than capital block letter logo is cool.

Steele
Are you taking about Victory Signs?

They only want $4 for a decal.....shouldn't charge $16 for ship then...

Steele

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Steele
Are you taking about Victory Signs?

They only want $4 for a decal.....shouldn't charge $16 for ship then...
Yes that's the one. Believe me, they want $16. I've just had several back and forths with the seller about his insane postage. He reckons that is what it will cost. Have told him that It's no different to sending a letter. 2 or 3 bucks tops.

Whatever, people get greedy sometimes. There's one in the UK called Deby's decals. Not only does she not charge $16 postage, she reduces postage for each additional item...imagine my surprise

There was a guy a couple of weeks back selling a speed king goal post set up for $12. No foot plate etc. I was after a bearing cap, so I asked if I could just buy the caps because I knew the whole goal post set up would cost a bit more to ship. He said yes, caps would be $8 each and shipping $20.

$8 each....the whole goal post arrangement was listed at $12 BIN. wtf?

Steele

antipodes

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
If your Brit connection doesn't come good, try http://www.vintagelogos.com/

They've got a lot of the original logos, postage (in my experiences), has been reasonable and they'll also mount on bass drum heads. Logo, head and postage to Oz worked about the same as buying a bass drum head in Oz. might be a solution unless you want to be super purist with Everplay heads.

Steele

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
If your Brit connection doesn't come good, try http://www.vintagelogos.com/

They've got a lot of the original logos, postage (in my experiences), has been reasonable and they'll also mount on bass drum heads. Logo, head and postage to Oz worked about the same as buying a bass drum head in Oz. might be a solution unless you want to be super purist with Everplay heads.
Cool, thanks David. Yeah, I found a good british one (debby's decals). Thanks for the help anyway.

Steele

ian-40

Reaction score
Glenn Grey (northern Ireland) on FaceFarce. luvlyboyglenn on ebay. he won't disappoint !

http://www.facebook.com/#!/glenn.gray.378