Who has Black Fridayed?

ronnieDee

Reaction score
I bought a GT Globetrotter. Yep- another BMX bike. Building them is incredibly addictive! This one is going to buck the trend and will be a front brake only bike.
aaah bmxer eigh. road and cyclocross for me. too many bikes i built and luv building wheels

WesChilton

Reaction score
I've bought a few plugins over the last few weeks.

But today... I took the plunge and purchased a new Gretsch Renown 6-piece kit in burnt orange sparkle lacquer from Sweetwater! They gave me a great deal on it. :)

I'm really excited! It's my first new drum kit since I bought my custom Eames kit in 1992! The kit I bought before that was my cherry wood Yamaha Recording Customs in 1987.
Still have them both!

Demonslayer

Reaction score
Audio plugins on sale for use in my DAW. Honestly BF deals have left me unimpressed this year. Not surprised since a lot of stuff online has been on sale since the lockdowns started.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've bought a few plugins over the last few weeks.

But today... I took the plunge and purchased a new Gretsch Renown 6-piece kit in burnt orange sparkle lacquer from Sweetwater! They gave me a great deal on it. :)

I'm really excited! It's my first new drum kit since I bought my custom Eames kit in 1992! The kit I bought before that was my cherry wood Yamaha Recording Customs in 1987.
Still have them both!
Cool, would like to see pics when you get the drums!