Windows Explorer...

elcid

drum czar
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with Windows Explorer search engine? I am, everytime that I access DFO and have to continually go off and comeback on just to keep things moing along-argh! :( Is it my 'puter?... :unsure:

-elcid

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with Windows Explorer search engine? I am, everytime that I access DFO and have to continually go off and comeback on just to keep things moing along-argh! :( Is it my 'puter?... :unsure:

-elcid
Kind of hard to know what your problem is. What does coming to this forum have to do with the Windows search engine? How are they related? Just asking, to get a clearer picture of what could be contributing to the problem.

elcid

drum czar
Reaction score

-elcid
Kind of hard to know what your problem is. What does coming to this forum have to do with the Windows search engine? How are they related? Just asking, to get a clearer picture of what could be contributing to the problem.
Coe, I was just told other memebers are also experiencing the same thing...and WE's working fine with other sites...but had to ask anyway!... :oops:

-elcid

Eck

I don't do drums
Reaction score
there is a tech support forum to request technical support. Please post screen shots or copy/paste error messages. this of DFO as a car and me as the mechanic. I can't fix your car if you just tell me its broken. You need to be very specific and take time to give all the detail you can in order for me to resolve your issue.

Latest posts