Winter Namm 2020

Wackerman12345

Reaction score
winter namm 2020 coming soon! rumors and predictions start now....

new Speedking bass drum pedal from Ludwig
traveler set from SJC
TAMA Starclassic Birch snare
ATV aD5 5th anniversary limited edition...

SpinaDude

Reaction score
More S.L.P kits from Tama.

Mapex bringing back Orion to stretch beyond the 30th anniversary kit.

Bongo Jesus

Reaction score
I'm hopeful for the possibility of a Roland SPD-40. Maybe Dw changes their badge. Pearl with a new line of kits. Also the usual, new finishes.

musiqman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Gewa G9!

The prices have been released after some delay.
HI G9 INSIDER!
Last week we were talking about the final set configurations, today we have some great news for you: The G9 will be available in the first stores from mid of December!

This week we are announcing the first retail partners where the GEWA G9 will be available:

Germany
Drumladen www.drumladen.de
PPC Music www.ppcmusic.de
Thomann www.thomann.de

France
La Baguetterie www.baguetterie.fr

More partners will follow in the course of the upcoming weeks!
NAMM

In January 2020, we will be at the NAMM show with the GEWA G9 as well! There will be different workshops together with our GEWA G9 artists and you will have the chance to test the set. Keep your eyes open for great artist announcements in the next couple of weeks!

More information about that will follow soon. The booth no. is #204C.

dale w miller

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The drum section becoming smaller & smaller. People drooling over it and no one buying. The renaming of more or less the same models companies have put out with a slightly different look. The occasional genius idea that doesn’t quite break through because most drummers hate change.

bernard

Reaction score
More and more manufacturers running their business behind closed doors in private sections on the upper floors.
Good: you may actually be able to gear what the stuff sounds like.
Bad: most visitors will never get access.

Nevertheless, I really look forward to being there again!

croomz

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Pearl is always up to something for Winter NAMM each year. I wonder if Yamaha will re-intro another line of drums or do some signature snares as mentioned above. I always advocate for more finishes with Yamaha. My biggest wish is for Gretsch to reintro the new classic so I can get add-ons for my kit lol

On the one

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Zildjian will be there promoting the I series. For a while there the cymbal companies were focusing on "worship "cymbals don't know if that's still a concern

dustjacket

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I know they just came out, but I'd love to see 20" crashes and 22" crash rides from the Byzance Foundry line.

mkelley

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Gewa G9!

The prices have been released after some delay.
HI G9 INSIDER!
Last week we were talking about the final set configurations, today we have some great news for you: The G9 will be available in the first stores from mid of December!

This week we are announcing the first retail partners where the GEWA G9 will be available:

Germany
Drumladen www.drumladen.de
PPC Music www.ppcmusic.de
Thomann www.thomann.de

France
La Baguetterie www.baguetterie.fr

More partners will follow in the course of the upcoming weeks!
NAMM

In January 2020, we will be at the NAMM show with the GEWA G9 as well! There will be different workshops together with our GEWA G9 artists and you will have the chance to test the set. Keep your eyes open for great artist announcements in the next couple of weeks!

More information about that will follow soon. The booth no. is #204C.
Looks like they dropped the DW turrets and went with a new lug. I'm excited about the G9 just don't know if I can afford it yet.

Latest posts