Winter Namm 2020

musiqman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's it, nothing more.

For me there's always NAMM shows with loads of new products that I'm interested in and some shows that don't have that much. This year's is the latter but that's ok; hopefully next year will feature more stuff. One thing I missed was the redesigned DW 3000 hardware; they didn't have it labeled at the booth.
They had those on the grey Design kit.

mlucas123

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's it, nothing more.

For me there's always NAMM shows with loads of new products that I'm interested in and some shows that don't have that much. This year's is the latter but that's ok; hopefully next year will feature more stuff. One thing I missed was the redesigned DW 3000 hardware; they didn't have it labeled at the booth.

They posted a photo of these on FB over a year ago. December 2018. I wonder why it took so long for them to come out? Note the new 3000 pedal, as well. No base plate, and maybe a new sprocket.
49132408_2234031016629070_5842436707009429504_n.jpg

Last edited:

MaskingApathy

Reaction score
I noticed the new 3000 stuff a year ago. DW had a photo on FB. Later, hought I wa

They posted a photo of these on FB over a year ago. December 2018. I wonder why it took so long for them to come out? Note the new 3000 pedal, as well. No base plate, and maybe a new sprocket. View attachment 424465
Oh so that's what those were. I think those pedals have baseplates though. Someone at DW told me they're planning on updating the website with all the new stuff first week of Feb, so we'll see if it shows up on there.

mlucas123

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh so that's what those were. I think those pedals have baseplates though. Someone at DW told me they're planning on updating the website with all the new stuff first week of Feb, so we'll see if it shows up on there.
Maybe smaller gray base plates, like PDP?

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
The Carbon Fiber snares are made from upscaled Carbon from space ships and come in 6,5 and 5,5 depths too.

That mini-mag strainer is rad.

- Their CF - and that of Canopus - looks very much like it was sourced from Rocket Shells of CA.

musiqman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
- Their CF - and that of Canopus - looks very much like it was sourced from Rocket Shells of CA.
The regular onese where in the beginning (there is still a prototype on Reverb for a while) I don’t know if those ones are still sourced from RS.

These suppose to be from a different material and can be sourced from RS too. Like they do with Duluth and their True-Cast snare and Keller in the early days. Custom made to spec for them.

dboomer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
But they’re almost USD$300
Last time I bought them about 2 years ago I paid just south of $200 for one.

BTW ... if you order one remember the front and the back are NOT interchangeable and must be ordered that way and there are two sizes.

Nubs

Reaction score
gender-neutral colors at the Tama booth. No I ain't making it up mofo.

about 6 min in no.. 10:49.
That drumset has Gritty written all over it

Latest posts