WONDER HOW MUCH ON FOR SALE SECTION ACTUALLY GETS SOLD?

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
A fair amount actually, I havent charted it lately, but a little while back I did, And it was more than I expected and the average ticket
isnt low. I have seen kits in the 1k -2k ranges, snares at 500 etc.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've sold a TON of stuff here. Just this year ... over twenty cymbals ... perhaps some drums, I don't recall. It all sells or trades well here. Great bunch of ethical drummers.

EDIT

I neglected to mention, I’ve purchased and traded a ridiculous number of items on here as well ... quite a few in the last two months.

ALL of my dealings with the members here have been spot on.

Last edited:

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
I've bought here more than I've sold - but I've sold plenty here as well!
Every transaction has been near perfect, too.

mtarrani

DFO Master
Reaction score
I usually list in four places at the same time: here, local Facebook selling pages, craigslist and eBay. From among those I have managed to sell everything that I've listed - and a good amount of those items have sold here.

steambent

DFO Master
Reaction score
Listed 5 items here in last 6 months and sold 4 of them. One was a $1500 item that sold.

Tornado

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bought two cymbals here from different sellers. Couldn't have had better transactions.

Tanabata

Reaction score
I've made at least 4 purchases here, all fantastic, realistic prices, and all great instruments.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've never sold anything here but I did buy a "like new" 8" tom like 8 months ago. It was exactly the tom I needed to match my Ludwig kit and got a super fair deal. The transaction was flawless, lots of good honest people here in DFO. Saved me a lot vs. buying it new from Ludwig. And as a bonus it even included the mount. I would have never found that specific tom in my finish anywhere else used (I looked everywhere else at the time!). So I think the stuff sold here does sell!

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I just moved 7 items to the Sold section, looks like they sold in the past few days.

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’ve sold 15-20 cymbals here over the last year. Besides my current listing, I think only one of them hasn’t sold here. It’s all about patience, realistic pricing and a willingness to deal.

Latest posts