WONDER HOW MUCH ON FOR SALE SECTION ACTUALLY GETS SOLD?

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
I’ve sold quite a bit here. Slow for me now but I’m trying to sell some cymbals that people just are not that familiar with. They will sell eventually. Good people to deal with here.

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
I've actually thought the prices here were more in line with "informed, unmotivated sellers". Ie, meh you might get that, but they got to want it bad. Ie it's great if you're looking for an 11" Gretsch round badge in orange sparkle. But it's not where you want to buy a set of catalinas.

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
In general I think most retail is at a crawl during the summer months peeps are vacationing and traveling. It’s sctually a great time to get some good deals on just about everything. Labor Day Sales just around the corner

Tama CW

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Other than $25 and less items, haven't sold much. Prices were fair on other gear because all of them sold soon enough on local Craigs List. I think it's the shipping costs. For me CL or Reverb works best. But I've been able to buy a number of decent cymbals very reasonable here. But if you want to sell under market, those items will sell quickly here. I see cymbals priced like that here every week....and invariably they are gone within 0-2 days.

Last edited:

the_dude

Possibly DFO's Worst Drummer
Reaction score
I’ve sold, bought and traded a few things here. All transactions were good.
I can only recall one thing that didn’t sell.

Latest posts