Would You Gamble?

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Can any DFO'ers tell us how rare this 24" bass drum is? Did they have them only for a few years?

I would be happy to pass on your drum request to dealers here in Canada if you wish... you never know what will happen. Just let me know exact measurements of the bass and from years you are looking for (any blue/olive? 71-73? etc etc)
Thank you, I appreciate that! I'm looking for a 24x14 3-ply shell with a B/O badge and rail mount and cymbal mount. No center mount, not a re-wrap, no extra holes. Clear interior preferred, but that's merely cosmetic. Year isn't important.

Ludwigboy

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have pm'd you on the dealers information. He is Dave's Drum Shop in Ottawa, Ontario ; other DFO'ers from Canada will probably know him or have dealt with him.
I am only guessing but think it will not be cheap due to the fact you want no extra holes and no centre mount on that drum ; would think it is hard to find these days as so many were converted with the "dreaded" double tom holder mount....but you never know ...maybe he can find one for you.
Good luck with your search.:D