WTB - 3pc C&C kit

Tylerfrey

Reaction score
Hi,

new to the forum and am looking to pick up a C&C kit. Ideally 22, 13, 16 but I’m open. I’m located in Austin TX and am up for driving if it makes more sense than shipping.

Drums

Reaction score
Hey Tyler- Here's my C&C Player Date Big Beat I 22-16-12 in gloss olive drab. The color can look pretty different depending on the light source. Wood hoops look great and have their own distinct mellow sound, but it comes with steel hoops as well. Of course they sound great and are light as a feather like you'd expect. I bought them several years ago and haven't played them much. They've either been in bags in the basement drum room or set up to play. I have a Club Date set and just bought another Slingerland Stage Band set and I think both will be played more than these so I should let them go!

Here's a similar kit with matte finish on Reverb:

Attachments

Tylerfrey

Reaction score
Hey Tyler- Here's my C&C Player Date Big Beat I 22-16-12 in gloss olive drab. The color can look pretty different depending on the light source. Wood hoops look great and have their own distinct mellow sound, but it comes with steel hoops as well. Of course they sound great and are light as a feather like you'd expect. I bought them several years ago and haven't played them much. They've either been in bags in the basement drum room or set up to play. I have a Club Date set and just bought another Slingerland Stage Band set and I think both will be played more than these so I should let them go!

Here's a similar kit with matte finish on Reverb:
im interested. Sent you a PM with my info