WTB: Brady Snare Drum Diecast (Pewter) Badge Era

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I have a gorgeous 5.5x14 Jarrah ply, with silky oak outer veneer. While refurbishing it, I added a new air vent gasket, Tama diecast hoops (because they fit the drum perfectly) and Pearl stainless steel tension bolts.

jp1534jsmall.jpg

I would like to add a second Brady to my collection, diecast (pewter) badge era (like shown here), preferably a 6.5x14, but I would consider an 8x14. I'm open to different types of shells (jarrah, wandoo, sheoak, etc). I'm more concerned about condition and price. If you have one you'd like to sell, e-mail me pics and specs to mflacche@gmail.com.

Last edited:

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
There is one I like on Reverb with a pewter badge for $1500, but it's not worth that to me. Suffice it to say, I have an automated, daily search set up on eBay and Reverb... those sites are covered.

florian1

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
lemme go check my Brady collection - you may be in luck - 8 x 14 Blackheart

Edit: lookie what I found! This Jarrah-ply Brady was confirmed by Kelly Brady that it was used as their NAMM showpiece back in 2009. It's a one of a kind beauty that has new top and bottom Ludwig Weathermaster heads and an S-Hoop on the batter side. Id be happy to put a standard triple flange on it if you desire. Will come with brand new Beato Pro1 bag that I had made for it - drum is in A+ shape - played only in my basement non-smoking, temp controlled studio - As you know, Bradys are getting rarer and this one is truly a showpiece... make me an offer I cant refuse.

F

Attachments

Last edited: