WTB: floor tom leg brackets

michaelocalypse

Reaction score
Specifically floor tom leg brackets for a PDP Z5 14" floor tom. I could also used a badge and screws if anyone has those.

I found a bare shell and started putting it together for fun. Haven't seen the brackets pop up for sale, and the mounting hole spacing is highly uncommon. I could check that and update the post, just in case someone has anything lying around. (Around 2-3/16". Slightly under 2-1/4".)

I don't need legs themselves. I happen to have an oddball set lying around already.

Last edited:

covinasurf

Reaction score
Why not try the standard PDP bracket? They are 14.50 at Sweetwater or CymbalFusion. You can order 1 and if it doesn’t fit you can return it.
I used them to put legs on my LX 14” hanging tom. Perfect match for my 16.

michaelocalypse

Reaction score
Why not try the standard PDP bracket? They are 14.50 at Sweetwater or CymbalFusion. You can order 1 and if it doesn’t fit you can return it.
I used them to put legs on my LX 14” hanging tom. Perfect match for my 16.
Because I wasn't sure what the crossover on those parts is. If it fits, I'll get them. Thanks for the lead.

michaelocalypse

Reaction score
I contacted PDP to see if the bracket (PDAXTB105) mentioned above fits the Z5 floor tom. They didn't answer that, but did give me the part number for the Z5 bracket (PDAC002Z5) and said I can still order it from an authorized dealer. I'll probably go that route. Just wanted to share the part number information here in case anyone else is looking for these.