WTB: K Custom Dark Complex Ride 22"

charlesm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a 22" K Custom Dark Complex Ride for sale? Ideally in the 2600-2700g range.

Thanks,
Charles

charlesm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Another bump. Would consider lighter weights. 2500-2700g.

charlesm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Correct. The Bill Stewart models are the Dry Complexes. I think Zildjian actually referred to the Dark Complex finish as a "satin" finish. Unlathed as well.

jaymandude

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
They’re around. Might have to be patient. I got mine on a whim to try and it’s fantastic. Although it can bae difficult for me to choose between it and a heavier Renaissance.

You are probably aware the II’s are a little heavier and perhaps more controllable?

charlesm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
They’re around. Might have to be patient. I got mine on a whim to try and it’s fantastic. Although it can bae difficult for me to choose between it and a heavier Renaissance.

You are probably aware the II’s are a little heavier and perhaps more controllable?
Are you talking about the Dark Complex, not Dry? I wasn't aware there was a "II" version of the Dark, actually.

jaymandude

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Dark Complex, not Dry? I wasn't aware there was a "II" version of the Dark, actually.
oops... yes. I'm confused after some of the posts. Yes, the Dark Complex. Is that unlathed but super thin, maybe even brilliant finish ? I have 19 from that rarities series that is kinda cool.

charlesm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Not a true brilliant finish. Again, Z referred to it as a "satin" finish. They range from thin to medium weight from what I've seen. I have a 21 that is around 2560g. Fantastic cymbal. Dark, but enough weight that it works in many settings.