WTB: Old Stamp Ks

mathale

Reaction score
Looking for a lightweight 22" (and/or 20") K. Zildjian Istanbul Old Stamp Type IIIb (or IIb or IIIa).

Last edited:

mathale

Reaction score
Still on the hunt! Let me know if you have anything~

Last edited:

mathale

Reaction score
U.S. military veteran here (USMC). I don't ever play that card, maybe once or twice, but I have been searching for these old Ks for quite some time. Please PM me if you have something that may interest me!

Thank you!

Last edited:

tradrad

Pro
Reaction score
U.S. military veteran here (USMC). I don't ever play that card, maybe once or twice, but I have been searching for these old Ks for quite some time. Please PM me if you have something that may interest me!

Thank you!
thank you mate!!! i say play that 'card' as freely as you like :)...i may have a 20" old stamp that i might be willing to part with...has a 2" lathe crack that hasn't budged in 15 years...not super light, more 'jimmy cobb' weight...

mathale

Reaction score
:salute: Thank you Sir!

Last edited:

mathale

Reaction score
Still on my mission!

Looking for a lightweight 22" K. Zildjian Istanbul Old Stamp Type IIIb (or IIb or IIIa). A 20" would be great, too. Any leads would be appreciated! Please PM me.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

mathale

Reaction score
Thank you Joe!

I did see that. Lol! I think that it’s a nice sounding one. Has some highs along with plenty of mids to go along with that typical IIIb low frequency dominance. Would be wonderful.

He mentioned to me that it is crazy regarding the amount of inquiries. I bet that it is!