WTB: Paiste Giant Beat 18" or 19" and 20" Crashes

andlours

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to but an 18" or 19" and 20" Paiste Giant beat crashes to complete my "Bonham" cymbal setup. I've checked out Reverb and Ebay, but prices for used cymbals are a bit outrageous on both of those. Seems like the asking prices have only been about $30 less than new retail prices. I'm fine with buying new, but I figured I would check here to see if anyone had a few Giant Beats they'd like to sell.

Thanks!

c.wulf

Reaction score
I know I’ve got an 18 and 18 thin. I may have a 20, too. I’ll check tonight.

sjschall

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to but an 18" or 19" and 20" Paiste Giant beat crashes to complete my "Bonham" cymbal setup. I've checked out Reverb and Ebay, but prices for used cymbals are a bit outrageous on both of those. Seems like the asking prices have only been about $30 less than new retail prices. I'm fine with buying new, but I figured I would check here to see if anyone had a few Giant Beats they'd like to sell.

Thanks!
I am trying to sell my full set. I would sell you just the 18 and 20 for $380 total including shipping to lower 48. Let me know if that seems fair. The 18 has dings around the edges and one on the bell.