WTB/T: Ludwig Silver Dot heads, 10/12/13/14/15/16

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
I waited too long, and they seem to be gone. I was wanting to put all silver dots on my vistalite kit...10/12/13/14/15/16/18...I have some NOS 18's ROCKER logo, as well as a few 6" if anyone needs. Or, does anyone know of any shops that still have a few?

mnoik

Reaction score
I have 2 16" silver dot clear, 12 18" silver dot clear and one 18" silver dot white heads. $10 ea plus shilpping.

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
MLayton said:
yep, just nabbed 4 14" clear/silver dot striders NOS in boxes...there were 4 more, I now wish I had bought them all...NEW heads, and came out to a couple bucks less each than new Remo CS heads. Its finding unused 12/13/16 becoming difficult..I think I have a contact on more 14 and 15's. I like the way they look on nice 70's kits and snares!

Mendozart

Jenkins-Martin rep
Reaction score
backbeatkeeper said:
Do you still need more?
if any NOS in these sizes available, yes! mostly need a few 12's now, but will consider any sizes listed.
All I have are 6 inch, 18 and a 20" front head
Gary,
I may be interested in that 20" head, if Dave passes on it.

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
Mendozart said:
Do you still need more?
if any NOS in these sizes available, yes! mostly need a few 12's now, but will consider any sizes listed.
Gary,

I have a couple of 20" inch ones, welcome to nab it, Gary. Im mostly wanting to have full silver dot heads on a couple of concert tom kits, as well as some 70's kits. Ive aquired quite a mix of silver dots in Rockers, Striders, and the newer Weathermaster logo heads....even a few of the 70's stamped heads....some might end up on kits as display/preservation head (till I decide to take said kit out on the town :) )

backbeatkeeper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Mendozart said:
Do you still need more?
Gary,

Ok Greg. Hit me up on my cell with a text and I'll send pics.