WTB/T: Ludwig Silver Dot heads, 10/12/13/14/15/16

Cannons

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Once more before giving up the quest. Anyone have some of these lying around? Coated good, clear better, all accepted as long as theyre new.

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
Cannons said:
Once more before giving up the quest. Anyone have some of these lying around? Coated good, clear better, all accepted as long as theyre new.
I'd think if any clear, one would contact me,cuz, you know....its my wanted post...

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
atomicdave said:
I'd think if any clear, one would contact me,cuz, you know....its my wanted post...
Where I work we have some in stock. Over $40 and you get free shipping. You need to order thru the website. Uses PayPal.

Here's a link to the page. If it doesn't work then click on the Santa Cruz store and do a simple Drum Head search.

12" and 20" clear, 16" coated.

https://starvingmusician.com/cart3/index.php?cPath=1113_1149&sort=20a&main_page=index&filter_id=11354

Stretch

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score

Cannons

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have an NOS 18 clear Striders silver dot head that Ill never use. Free to a good home, just pay shipping.

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
stretch33 said:
Where I work we have some in stock. Over $40 and you get free shipping. You need to order thru the website. Uses PayPal.

Here's a link to the page. If it doesn't work then click on the Santa Cruz store and do a simple Drum Head search.

12" and 20" clear, 16" coated.

https://starvingmusician.com/cart3/index.php?cPath=1113_1149&sort=20a&main_page=index&filter_id=11354

Stretch

got me a few, THANKS!

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Somewhere on this site I started a thread about a bunch of NOS heads that a guitarist friend of mine has and wanted me to sell for him.

Find it and hit me up because I never moved any...think he still has them.

Latest posts