WTB Tama CSA25 cymbal stack

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
These look like the perfect cymbal stacker to me. You can get a smaller crash over a large crash and adjust the distance/angle.

I've been trying to find them online. Some shops claim to have them in stock, but they'd have to ship from Japan for more than half what they cost (or more than what they cost). That means they're not in stock!

Any dealers who see this, I'm looking to buy two from a shop in the US or Canada that has them in their inventory.

450-Multi-Clamps-Tama-CSA25.jpg

Last edited:

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found one at Explorer's, called to get the shipping price dropped from $33 to $10, and it'll be here next week. They're hard to find stateside right now. If anyone has a lead on another, I'd be happy to follow up on it.

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
dtk, and anyone reading, one of a few features I like about the CSA25 is the stem clamp, which closes over the stem instead of jamming the end of a screw against the threads, which will eventually damage them. That and the little bit of forward/back adjustment from the small boom, and the angle adjustment. Many other cymbal stacks don't offer all those features together and none close over the stem that I know of.