WTB: Yamaha Tom arm for concert Toms

Neal Pert

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If you're not already on "The Yamaha Drum Closet" on Facebook, you may want to join. Lots and lots of Yamaha folks from all over the world on that site. I'll bet someone there could help.

hatandbeard

Reaction score
I appreciate you so much and yes I'm on the Yamaha Facebook pages and have gotten some info but no one has one and I've also called a few drum shops to which they've taken my info and then never called me back.

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've seen those for sale a couple times the past 2 yrs....because I've been looking at all the concert tom hardware of that era. These are the 900 series mounts and Yamaha made them for top of the line concert tom kits. Most of them now sit atop working concert tom stands. Finding just that mount by itself is very hard. You don't see many Yamaha concert tom kits in the late 70's through 80's. And the reason for that was most everyone bought mostly Tama, Ludwig, Slingerland.....along with a few Rogers, and Pearls. You rarely see the Yamaha's (or Gretsch) in concert tom configuration. Those 2 companies were selling lots of high end standard tom kits in that era.

hatandbeard

Reaction score
I do not see them often and I do not believe they are custom-made no; they were made for the Yamaha Concert Toms. But. There's got to be one or two out there ;)

Latest posts