WTT Zildjian A Avedis 20" Crash Ride 1894g for a more controlled Zildjian or Istanbul ride Dry, Dark, Complex ext...

The Whale

Priest of the Temples of Syrinx
Reaction score
Gorgious 20" A Avedis cymbal. They don't classify these as rides or crashes. Kinda like a Paiste Giant Beat. This thing is an amazing all around cymbal. Rides very clean and bright. Crashes very nice. Real full and lush. Also a great bell. The cymbal is flawless no nicks, cracks or anything of the sort. I picked this up when I thought I was only going to have hi hats and a single other cymbal. A nice trade came my way and I ended up with a nice 19" Dark Crash and an Istanbul Xist Ion Crash. Thus I would really like a more controlled ride to put in the mix. Let me know what you have.

God bless.
A Avedis.jpg

A Avedis 1.jpg

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Gorgious 20" A Avedis cymbal. They don't classify these as rides or crashes. Kinda like a Paiste Giant Beat. This thing is an amazing all around cymbal. Rides very clean and bright. Crashes very nice. Real full and lush. Also a great bell. The cymbal is flawless no nicks, cracks or anything of the sort. I picked this up when I thought I was only going to have hi hats and a single other cymbal. A nice trade came my way and I ended up with a nice 19" Dark Crash and an Istanbul Xist Ion Crash. Thus I would really like a more controlled ride to put in the mix. Let me know what you have.

God bless.
View attachment 415096
View attachment 415095
I know you only mentioned Istanbul and Zildjian but if you want dark and complex I have a great Murat Diril 22" Renaissance Dark ride I'd trade. (it's in the for sale and trade sections)

Latest posts