Wuhan Cymbals

Mark Tirabassi

Reaction score
Hey Mark ,
I just got those cymbals that ES had you pick pick out and send to me . They sound really cool and will be getting a ton of use . I added 3 rivets to that 21' crash/ride today actually , a very cool dark trashy Elvin Jones vibe Thanks for picking these out for me I appreciate it .
Donnie Baird
Donnie,
This makes me smile. I treasure my friendship with ES. Any friend of his is a friend of mine! Yes he told me to dig for the "trashy" ones for you.
Mark

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Donnie,
This makes me smile. I treasure my friendship with ES. Any friend of his is a friend of mine! Yes he told me to dig for the "trashy" ones for you.
Mark

Yep he is an amazing friend and one of my all time favorite people . It is funny we hardly ever talk about that "little" band he is in we mostly geek out on vintage Jazz drum sets , cymbals and bebop music . Thank you again my new friend .

cmrocco

Reaction score
I have a china 16". It is the best china I have ever found. It was ridiculously cheap. I have never found a Sabian, Zildjian that I have liked.

I have always come back to the Wuhan china. Makes sense. Get your China's from china.

dangermoney

Reaction score
I have an 18" Wuhan Linear Smash that sounds like an HHX Evolution Ozone and it lasted hundreds of gigs without nary a crack. Smooth, trashy wash with a light gongy effect. I selected it from a batch though as none of them sound the same.

Several months back I rotated it out and replaced it with an 18" Zildjian K EFX which I am digging ...

dtk

DFO Star
Reaction score
I have a set of Wuhan Linear 5 sided crashes...11/13/15... its the legitimate love child between a good crash/splash and a china...

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
Does anyone have any literature on the S Series? I am wondering what all was offered in regards to sizes and cymbal types.
No literature, but I bought a full set of the S-series new with Wuhan bag included about 15 yrs, ago.

8" splash
10" splash
16" crash
14" hats
20" ride

Both splashes are fantastic, still have the 10 but all the rest sounded awful, sold 'em.
If I recall, the Hats & Crash were Medium, the Ride was Med/Hvy.