Yamaha Absolute Hybrid Maple 4-Piece - Red Autumn (Someone Steal These Please!)

Drumworm

Reaction score
Here is a minty Yamaha Absolute Hybrid Maple 4-Piece kit. Kit has newer Evans EC2S heads on the Toms and Evans Emad on the kick. Beautiful Red Autumn finish.

Bass drum: 22x18"
Tom(s): 10x7", 12x8"
Floor tom: 16x15"
Bass drum tom mount included

Prefer local pick up, but will consider a drive within a couple hundred miles of the Cincinnati/Dayton area.

$2,500 $2,250 $2,000 for this awesome sounding kit. About $1,000 off retail pricing.

My pictures do this kit no justice.

IMG_8252.jpg

IMG_8253.jpg

IMG_8255.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8256.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg

Last edited:

Drumworm

Reaction score
Last price drop... someone please take advantage of these amazing drums at a stupid price.

Quai34

Reaction score
Well, anytime there is a super deal, with the cost of shipping in Canada, I can't do anything.

Last edited:

Piggpenn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have my MCA's priced $500.00 higher here and on Reverb. This is an astronomically awesome deal.

How often does the competition encourage this behavior? I should be ashamed. But I'm not.

GLWS

Quai34

Reaction score
Still available... I have no idea why??????
You said your pictures do no justice to the kit, change the pictures!!!! Download a video and put an mp3? Tell us where and when you got them and why you're selling it, tell us the story of the drums...

Drumworm

Reaction score
You said your pictures do no justice to the kit, change the pictures!!!! Download a video and put an mp3? Tell us where and when you got them and why you're selling it, tell us the story of the drums...
OK... I am not a professional photographer. I think my pictures are actually pretty damn good... but as with most pictures, they cannot capture seeing something live and in person.

I have 5 kits and I'm looking to scale down. I have the exact same kit, brand new in Polar White, and I am keeping that kit.

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You’re fine. The pics are fine. Stories are usually bogus anyway. And there are plenty of videos of these kits online.

As far as price goes, I just saw someone post a link to an identical set of AHMs on one of the Yamaha FB groups and call it a great deal. It was $2,500. So someone should grab these.

Last edited:

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Holy how is it still here and the price?!?
Now I actually talked to my wife if we have 2k somewhere to spend on drums (rejected of course)

Quai34

Reaction score
Holy how is it still here and the price?!?
Now I actually talked to my wife if we have 2k somewhere to spend on drums (rejected of course)
Never ask, just do it, and apologize!!! In other words, better to apologize than to ask!