Yamaha Beech Custom Black Lacquer 10,12,16,22 Japan

brod

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED: Selling my Yamaha Beech Customs in black lacquer. I prefer local pickup but will consider shipping ( at actual cost per your zip code). Located in Bucks County PA 18951. Very clean chrome all around. The 10" tom has a few minimal dings on one panel that dont go through the lacquer. 12" and 16 floor are excellent +. The bass drum has a few minor dings on the top side. Bass drum hoops are good and the batter side has the pedal protector on it. Check out the photo's there are quite a few. The Floor tom legs look aftermarket as well as the BD spurs.The kit is plays 100% with nothing stripped,rusted or missing. The bearing edges are original and in perfect shape.
Sizes are:
10 X 9 Rack tom
12 X 10 Rack tom
16 X 16 Floor tom with legs
22 X 16 Bass drum with mount.
The yamaha stand and cymbal boom are not included.
$1100.00 /offers
Price reduction: $900.00

I will split up the drums and consider reasonable offers.

Last edited:

shuffle

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wish that 12 was shorter.
Id be on it!
I had a Beech Custom Absolute 13,16,18,22,standard sizes in vintage WMP,incredible sounding,heavy as lead!
GLWYS

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The Beech Customs were some of the best drums Yamaha (or any other company) ever made. Yamaha was at the height of its drum-making prowess when these were produced. Every component on that kit is first-class. The bass drum legs are, indeed, factory items and are simply a brilliant and strong design. The chrome plating is also the best Yamaha ever achieved, and the shell construction, in my opinion, the best. Just feel how heavy those few plies of Beech are. Magnificient.

I never owned a Beech Custom kit (I had Recording Customs then), but I sold a number of those kits, especially when Yamaha was offering a super-sale on some of the slow-moving colors. One gentleman bought three seven-piece kits during that period - one Recording Custom kit and one Beech Custom kit for his personal use, and a final Beech Custom kit which he donated to his church. He preferred the Beech Custom sound to his Recording Customs - to which I disagreed - but who's to argue with a wealthy customer? Not me.

Good luck with your sale.

GeeDeeEmm

mikethewop

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED: Selling my Yamaha Beech Customs in black lacquer. I prefer local pickup but will consider shipping ( at actual cost per your zip code). Located in Bucks County PA 18951. Very clean chrome all around. The 10" tom has a few minimal dings on one panel that dont go through the lacquer. 12" and 16 floor are excellent +. The bass drum has a few minor dings on the top side. Bass drum hoops are good and the batter side has the pedal protector on it. Check out the photo's there are quite a few. The Floor tom legs look aftermarket as well as the BD spurs.The kit is plays 100% with nothing stripped,rusted or missing. The bearing edges are original and in perfect shape.
Sizes are:
10 X 9 Rack tom
12 X 10 Rack tom
$1100.00 /offers

Sizes are:
10 X 9 Rack tom
12 X 10 Rack tom
$1100.00 /offers

I found my login &password

Latest posts