Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute Wanted

Sd27

Reaction score
I am looking for a set of Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute. I already have one set but looking for one more. They must be in like new condition. Let me know what you have. Please email me at sd27race@gmail.com. I don’t mind traveling to get them. Or text me at 513-520-5535 in Cincinnati. Thanks

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sd28 look on Russo's music Hamilton NJ website they have a set that used to be mine. I was the second owner the drums are in Excellent shape and the Tim stand is included. They're asking 2200 but the drums have been there for quite a long time....I'm sure they would deal and they also would probably ship. Kit is 22/10/12/14/16

chuckles82

Reaction score
I recently moved to Ohio and I brought three Yamaha kits in the truck, another one showed up last week and might be for sale soon. Maple Absolute and Oak Customs. You may have seen one of my kits on Craigslist lately.

chuckles82

Reaction score
Check the Nashville Craigslist there is a really nice birch kit currently listed if you’re up for the road trip.

Sd27

Reaction score
Check the Nashville Craigslist there is a really nice birch kit currently listed if you’re up for the road trip.
Thanks Chuck. Would you believe I already bought that blue kit from the guy in Nashville but he hasn't taken it down. I bought them over a month ago. What part of Ohio do you live. I'm in Cincinnati.

chuckles82

Reaction score
Thanks Chuck. Would you believe I already bought that blue kit from the guy in Nashville but he hasn't taken it down. I bought them over a month ago. What part of Ohio do you live. I'm in Cincinnati.
I was thinking of getting those too but got distracted. Glad they went to a good home.

I’m in the Yellow Springs area - cruise up for a shed session sometime.

Sd27

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting those too but got distracted. Glad they went to a good home.

I’m in the Yellow Springs area - cruise up for a shed session sometime.
Thanks Chuck. I have been to Young's dairy a few times with my Helicopter. Let me know if you have something for sale.
Thanks

chuckles82

Reaction score
Thanks Chuck. I have been to Young's dairy a few times with my Helicopter. Let me know if you have something for sale.
Thanks
Did you land in the field or at Springfield regional? I can see the driving range nets from my field. Totally unrelated but I was mowing the other day and a pair of A-10s came in low heading towards Wright Patterson. I do see some interesting things from time to time.

I may have two Yamaha kits for sale pending some shenanigans I’m orchestrating with an international purchase.

Sd27

Reaction score
I land in the field across the street.
B66B081E-CD45-4A21-B4BB-951AF1C71078.png

Last edited:

Saladdaze

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute. I already have one set but looking for one more. They must be in like new condition. Let me know what you have. Please email me at sd27race@gmail.com. I don’t mind traveling to get them. Or text me at 513-520-5535 in Cincinnati. Thanks
Nice looking set on Facebook Marketplace in your neck of of the woods, @Sd27 (Mansfield, OH). Here are a few pics and a link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2560402487603902/.

Seller is good guy. Happy to send him your contact info if you'd like. Let me know.

IMG_7599.jpg
IMG_7598.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Sd27

Reaction score

Sd27

Reaction score
I did buy this set and looking for a 16 inch floor Tom and a 22 inch base in the black to cherry absolute with the Nouvous lugs. Please text me at 1 (513) 520-5535 or email me at sd27@cinci.rr.com. Thanks Scott

Sd27

Reaction score
I did buy these and looking to add to the set with a 16 floor and a 22 bass. Let me know if you know of these available. Thanks
8E58995C-4535-49EA-928D-E93AB5CAA720.png

Last edited: