Yamaha Club Custom Black Swirl

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Beautiful condition and great sounding. 22/12/16-w/matching snare. (no other equipment in picture just the drums. Bass drum head will be changed) I only have this picture for now. If more pictures wanted please contact me and I will take them. Kit was purchased from another DF member.

I also have Ahead cases for each drum like new(hardly used)that I would also sell.

$1,800.00 plus shipping/materials. I do not have paypal or never did. I prefer USPS Money order or personal check. No shipping till check has cleared. I could deliver this to Ct show Sunday 4/14/18. Willing to drive 1.5 hours north or south of Woodstock NY for delivery. Thanks for looking. 1D7EAE84-5843-4FAD-B518-089534A22C3B.jpeg

Last edited:

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
From a few feet away those do almost look "Ringo-esque". I've always liked the look of those paint jobs. GLWS.

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks K.O., much appreciated.

Great sounding and looking kit. I recently purchased a Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute Nouveau bop sizes and that’s why I’m selling this kit.

I have a 1965 Ludwig Galaxy Super Classic w/a 22” bass drum and I’m finally going to take it out and gig with it when needed, so selling the Yamaha Club Custom w/the 22” bass drum.

drummertom

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Man, that kit looks sweet. No room in the stable for another at this time. Good luck with sale!

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you kindly drummertom, much appreciated.

*SIDE NOTE* I WILL be going to Ct. drum show this Sunday 4/14/19. If anyone wants to purchase this kit I’ll lower price to $1500.00(cash only)this Sunday only if any incentive for anyone attending/wanting to purchase. Thank you.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
This is a great kit folks. Whoever picks this up will be lucky. Where are those guys who always want an opinion on buying this or that mid level kit when they can grab these? I covet mine.

beatsmith8

Reaction score
Agreed, great sounding drums. Prefer over USA customs and my previous DW kit.

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you kindly DanRH and beatsmith8. Looks like they’re not going to Ct. tomorrow. I probably will list on Reverb and/or Yamaha on Facebook next.

Neal Pert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Aw, man— this is SUCH a great kit and someone should buy it from this gentleman. I sold them to him and had a great time talking to him when we met.

Anyway, buy them. They are awesome drums!

Latest posts