Yamaha club custom kit

fishstix94

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Yamaha club custom kit in a 20/14/12 setup. Would also be interested in a 22 possibly.

jazzerone

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Send a pm to member jacebart either here or over at cymbalholic. He's got an orange swirl kit with a 20 that he see-saws back and forth on selling.

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
I bought this kit from jacebart last March and ended up returning it to him - his claims of it being mint and without scratches were far from the truth. very far.
I did not see it on cymalholic just now but if he is selling, it ask for pictures of the chewed bass drum hoop and the chips down to the wood on the bass drum.

buyer beware

jazzerone

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I know nothing about this kit. Don't even know if it's for sale. Just saying he's had it up for sale before, a few times.

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
jazzerone said:
Disclaimer: I know nothing about this kit. Don't even know if it's for sale. Just saying he's had it up for sale before, a few times.
that's cool man - just letting it be known in case it pops up again somewhere

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
repete, you still make me laugh with this! i didn't know you were still slinging this around. i'm amused.

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
jacebart said:
repete, you still make me laugh with this! i didn't know you were still slinging this around. i'm amused.
I'm glad you find trying to rip someone off with your false advertising amusing. That says a lot about you. I just don't want it to happen to anyone else looking for the mint condition kit you have and may try to sell. Just tell the truth next time.