Yamaha EAD 10 with snare trigger

bconrad

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Good condition, just not using it, and it’s never been out of the house. Comes with Yamaha snare trigger. Asking $380 shipped in the lower-48.

Last edited:

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
What's your take on these. Trying to find out if I really want one or not.
This has been a real game changer for me as a practice tool. Paired with a good set of isolation headphones, it lets me play my acoustic set along with recorded music at a volume that lets me hear both without being overly loud. It does nothing to control the level of the sound in the room, so family members will not reap any benefits, but I thoroughly appreciate the opportunities the EAD provides in allowing me to control the volume in my headphones. The on board effects are nice, especially reverb and compression, although many have no use for the music I play. I've yet to use the on board samples but I'm thinking of getting an external trigger, like the one included in this particular sale, to try out on my snare. Being able to record and play back your drumming is a plus. I have nothing to do with this particular sale but I do think it's a good price for both the module and trigger.

Buffalo_drummer

Reaction score
This has been a real game changer for me as a practice tool. Paired with a good set of isolation headphones, it lets me play my acoustic set along with recorded music at a volume that lets me hear both without being overly loud. It does nothing to control the level of the sound in the room, so family members will not reap any benefits, but I thoroughly appreciate the opportunities the EAD provides in allowing me to control the volume in my headphones. The on board effects are nice, especially reverb and compression, although many have no use for the music I play. I've yet to use the on board samples but I'm thinking of getting an external trigger, like the one included in this particular sale, to try out on my snare. Being able to record and play back your drumming is a plus. I have nothing to do with this particular sale but I do think it's a good price for both the module and trigger.

Thanks!

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Ditto. I don't figure I'll ever bring mine out on a gig but use it daily for practicing and it's a game changer for that.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
I use this live and it’s great when I’m not using a sound man. Great deal folks!

Latest posts