Yamaha Live Custom Oak Bass

Sd27

Reaction score
I am selling an 18 x 14 bass from my Yamaha live custom oak set. The color is emerald green Sunburst and it’s beautiful. I just don’t use it and it’s like brand new. If you’re interested please text Scott at 513-520-5535. Looking for $525 shipped. Thanks

Attachments

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh man!! That is a beautiful color! If I had the matching set I would for sure get this ... $525 all in, for a FACTORY, 18" BASS DRUM is a FANTASTIC PRICE!

GLWS!!

Sd27

Reaction score
Thanks Ian. The color is outstanding.

kallen49

Reaction score
No disrespect intended but…I’ve had 15 kits in the past 45 years…had an 18” oak custom bass drum and regret selling it more than most of those drums.
18” is perfect for certain gigs. You might need it someday? Oaks are great drums.
And I would guess that’s not a common finish…it is beautiful.

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
No disrespect intended but…I’ve had 15 kits in the past 45 years…had an 18” oak custom bass drum and regret selling it more than most of those drums.
18” is perfect for certain gigs. You might need it someday? Oaks are great drums.
And I would guess that’s not a common finish…it is beautiful.
I also told Scott to keep it because he'll never find another. And I mentioned that if I ever buy that set from him I'll want the 18!

wolfereeno

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree - you are insane for selling this :cool:

You have a very desirable matched up kit. And as you get older and have less space or tolerance for volume, that 18 will come in handy!

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You try posting it in any of the Yamaha groups on Facebook? I’ve seen people looking for 18s on there before — not specifically that finish, though.