Yamaha Maple Custom Bop Kit

Reaction score
Hey y'all, a bit of a long shot but I wanted to see if anyone has a nice Maple Custom kit lying around. Hoping to find some with the earlier gold lugs but would consider an absolute or hybrid maple if the price is right. An 18" kick is a must. Die cast hoops, extra toms and a snare would be huge bonuses. Been on a bit of selling spree so I've got the cash ready to go. Thanks, Carter

tim481

Reaction score
Saw this one on CL:

Drumprof

Reaction score
Saw this one on CL:

I have one.
10, 12, 14, 18 bass, with matching snare bop kit. In natural maple.
Excellent drums in decent shape. Some flaking on hoops and a couple of the badges are a little rough but you have to be close to notice.
Sound awesome. I’m a believer in wood drums just get better with age.

Drumprof

Reaction score
I have one.
10, 12, 14, 18 bass, with matching snare bop kit. In natural maple.
Excellent drums in decent shape. Some flaking on hoops and a couple of the badges are a little rough but you have to be close to notice.
Sound awesome. I’m a believer in wood drums just get better with age.
And not the ones above in CL. Didn’t mean to reply to that.

Drumprof

Reaction score
Hey y'all, a bit of a long shot but I wanted to see if anyone has a nice Maple Custom kit lying around. Hoping to find some with the earlier gold lugs but would consider an absolute or hybrid maple if the price is right. An 18" kick is a must. Die cast hoops, extra toms and a snare would be huge bonuses. Been on a bit of selling spree so I've got the cash ready to go. Thanks, Carter
If your still interested, let me know.

Latest posts