Yamaha Oak Custom - Gold Badge / York Honey Amber Oak 1st Gen 5 Piece Shell Pack

dkdrums

Reaction score
I am selling this Yamaha Oak Custom - Gold Badge / York Honey Amber Oak 1st Gen in excellent condition.

10 x 8, 12 x 9, 15 x 14 (FT), 16 x 16 (FT), 22 x 17

(5 Piece Shell Pack #1)

Selling for $1,650.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.

Attachments

mOrtn mArshall

Reaction score
I am selling this Yamaha Oak Custom - Gold Badge / York Honey Amber Oak 1st Gen in excellent condition.

10 x 8, 12 x 9, 15 x 14 (FT), 16 x 16 (FT), 22 x 17

(5 Piece Shell Pack #1)

Selling for $1,650.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.
Hello,
is this kit still for sale and would you consider selling me only the 10" and the 15"? I already own the rest of the shells. After all, you could still sell a proper three piece. I'm willing to pay good money for the shells. However, shipment to Germany would be necessary. Kind regards, Martin

dkdrums

Reaction score
Martin, Yes I have this kit. At this time I don't want to break it up and I don't want to deal with the international shipping. Sorry. I'll let you know if things change. Thanks for your interest. Dana

bamdrummer4

Reaction score
Is this still available, and would you consider just selling me the 16" floor tom? I have the same kit same finish, but only need the 16 tom.

dkdrums

Reaction score
Yes, this kit is available. I am communicating with another Forum member about purchasing the entire kit. I'm waiting to see where that goes and nit inclined to piece it out at the moment. Thanks for your interest.