Yamaha PHX at Drummer's Hangout

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
This beauty has a 16X22 bass (mounted), 7X10 and 8X12 rack toms, 15X16 floor tom. The finish is Textured Sapphire Sunburst.

This flagship set from Yamaha has Brazilian Jatoba sandwiched between Kapur and North American Maple and the outside is Ash Burl.

For friends from the US , it would be a great idea to contact me for pricing because it is really not even close to what you are seeing over there. Way better up here :) "Tis the season !

Cheers,

Murat

Attachments

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
Holy moly!

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Good gravy, those are stunning! They look like a beautiful watercolor painting. Murat, you have excellent taste sir.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Eyedrum said:
Good gravy, those are stunning! They look like a beautiful watercolor painting. Murat, you have excellent taste sir.
Thank you so much Sir ! I try my best and hope folks appreciate the choices I make :)

Saladdaze

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Eyedrum said:
And they sound better than they look, Eyedrum! Have you heard/played them?

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have only gotten to tap on a floor tom and rack tom. They seemed very strong and full sounding. I saw a set at Memphis Drum Shop but did not really get to play them out right. I would really like to test drive a set someday.

Saladdaze

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Eyedrum said:
I have only gotten to tap on a floor tom and rack tom. They seemed very strong and full sounding. I saw a set at Memphis Drum Shop but did not really get to play them out right. I would really like to test drive a set someday.
The next time youre in Grand Rapids, my set is your set.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Saladdaze said:
The next time youre in Grand Rapids, my set is your set.
Aww, thank you my brother! That is very kind of you. I would love to play one someday.

Latest posts