Yamaha recording custom deep aqua

Drummingfool11

Reaction score
90s Yamaha recording custom in deep aqua. Sizes are 10/12/14/15/22. Also included is a deep aqua 6x14 MIJ birch custom snare, which is the same shell and finish as the drum set. Drums have a few nicks and bumps from use, but nothing major. Majority of marking is on the batter side bass drum hoop. 10” has a couple small markings, 12” has a couple small markings, 14/15 toms are essentially flawless. Snare drum is close to flawless. Has the tom mount for the bass drum mounted toms, and has a stand for the 14/15 floor toms. Also has a full set of ahead soft cases. 2800 or best offer. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer. Prefer local pickup. Located in CA

Attachments

Last edited:

Targalx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Where in CA? And are you willing to sell the snare separately? (And if so, how much?) I've got a deep aqua RC kit already — would be real nice to have a matching snare.

Drummingfool11

Reaction score
Where in CA? And are you willing to sell the snare separately? (And if so, how much?) I've got a deep aqua RC kit already — would be real nice to have a matching snare.
I’m in Bakersfield. I’m trying not to break the set up for now. Since these snares and sets don’t come along everyday. If I change my mind, I’ll let you know.

Targalx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’m in Bakersfield. I’m trying not to break the set up for now. Since these snares and sets don’t come along everyday. If I change my mind, I’ll let you know.
Cool deal. I don't mind heading up to Bako if the price is right!

Drummingfool11

Reaction score
Price drop to 2500. Someone make me a reasonable offer and take this off my hands.

Latest posts