Yamaha Rydeen Snare - Sold

mikesdrums

Drummer
Reaction score
Like new condition. All original except for the batter head, which is a Remo Ambassador that's in good shape.

These drums sound really good. It's definitely got that distinctive "Yamaha" sound. I bought it because I'd read on the Web how good the Rydeen drums sound (seriously). I was going to recover it in some funky color but never got around to it.

The pic's kind of dark, but the color is kind of a copper-colored wrap. Here's a link to a bigger picture:
http://farm4.static....1174cd41e_b.jpg

$55 shipped, or local pickup for just $43 (what I paid for it).

Thanks!

SOLD

Skyrm

DFO Master
Reaction score
Re: Yamaha Rydeen Snare - $55 shipped

mfryed2112 said:
what exactly is the rydeen line? i see a lot of them on craigslist

It was the lowest line they offered, but seemed to be way better than the price would indicate. When I was looking for a set last year they were high on my list, but Yamaha discontinued them! I was bummed, because they had a set with a 20" bass drum. The finishes were really limited, but think they were great drums for the $$.

mikesdrums

Drummer
Reaction score

mfryed2112 said:
what exactly is the rydeen line? i see a lot of them on craigslist

Just an entry level luan drum, but for some reason, they sound good.

Drumstyx7a

Team DFO
Reaction score

Hey Mike,

I might have a buyer for you over here ... he'd do a local pickup if he's interested. BTW I'm going to be in Dallas on Friday during the day ... some kind of corporate gig. Let ya know more if you're not busy drop by and visit.

Robb

mikesdrums

Drummer
Reaction score

Hey, Robb. Great, I'll PM you with my email address so you can pass it on to your friend if he wants to take a look at the drum.

Let me know time and location on your Friday gig. I'd definitely like to stop by if I can get away!