Yamaha Snare - Recording Custom 20th Anniversary in Sea Blue fade

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Yamaha Recording Custom 20th Anniversary in Sea Blue fade, like this >>>

Thanks,

Ian
ian [dot] thomas [at] inbox [dot] com

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
lossforgain said:
Wow! I wonder how many of those are in existence?
I've been actively looking for a few years and have only seen two for sale. Both sales have "readjusted" what I'm willing to pay. :)

thearm

Reaction score
I'm sorry Ian but the whole set sold just a few days ago. I didn't think it was going to happen and would have been happy to sell you the snare. Good luck to you!

Peteinvicta1

Reaction score
I picked up a complete set (20/13/16) in this finish last week. No snare, but it cleaned up beautifully and I can see why you would want to add to the kit. Here's mine.
Doesn't seem to have been many made... wonder what the value is like on them. (Sorry for partial thread hi jack).

Peter

Attachments

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Treviso1 said:
Contact Hazelwood7. He has a 20th anniversary kit in this finish.
We chatted last week. If I understand him correctly, I think he may sell the whole set (including snare), but not sell the snare separate. I'm not sure what he's asking for the complete set, if anything. I know he really likes them.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Contact him. I think he'll sell you just the snare. It's a thing of beauty... Very rare.

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Treviso1 said:
Contact him. I think he'll sell you just the snare. It's a thing of beauty... Very rare.
Cool - I'll reach out to him again. Thanks!