Yamaha Stand, Arms, BD Hoop, Snare Case, Lugs, Strainers, etc...

tomo221

Reaction score
Pics available upon request. One of each line item available unless otherwise noted. Condition is used unless otherwise noted. Open to reasonable offers/combine orders.

Actual shipping will be added based on location. I will of course combine shipping for multiple items.

16" maple bass drum hoop, satin natural finish, couple small dings on inner surface: $25
Canopus double-ended snare lugs, chrome over solid brass, single point mount with screws, 2.5" overall length, set of 8: $25/set
C&C bass drum spurs with brackets, 2 1/16" hole spacing, w/screws and gaskets, 10.5mm, pair: $20
Mapex Saturn 3 floor tom legs, 10.5mm, set of 3: $10
Pearl CL100 lugs, 1 9/16" hole spacing, w/screws and gaskets, set of 16: $60/set
Pearl SR18E snare butt, w/screws and gaskets, 1 1/2" hole spacing (2 available): $5@
Pearl drop clutch, '00s model: $5
SKB padded hard shell snare case for 14x6.5 (inside measures 8.5” deep - clasp is slightly busted but still functions fine): $30
Tama BL518 bass drum lift, new: $20
Yamaha TH-945B double tom arm for YESS mounts: $45
Yamaha CL-940LB tom arm for pre-YESS mount: $15

Last edited:

tomo221

Reaction score
Bump for a few added pieces; 302s, SKB, and Yamaha boom stand.

Last edited:

glynch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Damn, dude. I’m curious as to how you feel about people elbowing past you to cut in line at the bank.
Actually I didn't read any of the other posts on the thread. I simply looked at the list of items for sale, saw the 302 hoops with a price listed, sent a PM to let him know I wanted them if they were still available and then posted a reply to let him know that a PM had been sent. Notice in the post I said "I will take them IF THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE". Meaning if someone beat me to them then no biggie. Anyway sorry you feel I undercut you. It was not my intention.

Oh and I never go to the bank in person anymore.......I just do everything online. Lol

Tommy D

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
George Way snare lugs, 2 1/32" hole spacing, no screws included, set of 8 (new GW, not vintage): $30/set

DIBS!!!!
PM'ed

tomo221

Reaction score
Bump for some price drops. I'll accept offers on this stuff too!